Friday, December 16, 2011

Private Mujra Dance in Faisalabad City

Faisalabad-Private-Mujra-DancePrivate Mujra Dance in Faisalabad City: Hi how are you visitors, I am adding this video after many days, it has a reason, I was busy in a construction work, now I am fully free for posting and updating my site so now I am coming on the topic. In this video you can watch a Faisalabad girl private mujra dance. Her name is Naina Chaudhry, she is wearing a sexy and tight pink dress. Naina is a cute and beautiful private dancer and girl from Faisalabad. She is doing so hot and artistic dance in this youtube video. Naina is playing a hot mujra in this youtube video. She is dancing on a sexy Punjabi mujra song that’s title is Akhyan milawan get e ki dewain ga. Now watch this Private mujra in Faisalabad city.

No comments:

Post a Comment